Suggested further resources for learning more about the crises we are facing and ways we can transcend them:
Books, Articles and Essays
- Situational Assessment: Right Now - March 15, 2020 (Jordan Hall)
- The Coronation (Charles Eisenstein)
- A Journey to GameB (Jim Rutt)
- The Great Divide (Rob Smith)
- Situational Assessment 2019: AOC Edition (Jordan Hall)
- What Time is it on Earth (George Por)
- Where we come from and are headed (George Por)
- Jordan Hall Explains Why Humanity Might be on the Verge of Global Collapse (Jordan Bates)
- Situational Assessment 2018: the Calm Before the Storm (Jordan Hall)
- Trump and Spiral Dynamics (Lee Gura)
- On the Verge of Collective Awakening (George Por)
- Situational Assessment 2017: Trump Edition (Jordan Hall)
- Trump and a Post-Truth World (Ken Wilber)
- Transcending Trump (Brad Reynolds)
- The Transmission of Evolutionary Epiphanies (John Stewart)
- Jump Time: Shaping Your Future in a World of Radical Change (Jean Houston)
- Predicting the Pandemic (Nora Bateson, Joe Brewer & Jim Rutt)
- On Avoiding Apocalypses (Daniel Schmachtenberger) and Eric Weinstein)
- Covid 19 Situational Assessment, Risk Landscape & Possible Solutions (Daniel Schmachtenberger)
- Deeper into the Great Release (Rob Smith and Corey DeVos)
- The Big Picture of the NOW with Mark Allan Kaplan
- The Fourth Frontier (Bret Weinstein)
- The Fourth Frontier: Discovering Humanity's Future (Bret Weinstein).
- The Ultimate Emperor Has No Clothes Moment (Mark Allan Kaplan & Jonathan Steigman)
- Jordan Greenhall on the Collective Intelligence We Need in Order to Avoid Global Collapse (Jordan Hall/Greenhall and Jordan Bates)
- The Transition (Jordan Hall/Greenhall and Daniel Schmachtenberger)
- The Big Shift - Part 1: What is the Big Shift? (John Hagel)
- The Big Shift - Part 2: How do we Thrive in the Big Shift (John Hagel)
Web SitesThere are communities and organizations all over the world exploring the leading edge as well and here are just a few...
There are also several podcasts that feature some of the thinkers at the leading edge...
People to FollowThings are happening faster and faster now so your best bet is to follow some of the brilliant minds and expansive hearts exploring the leading edge...
- Nora Bateson
- Arthur Brock
- Charles Eisenstein
- Jordan Hall
- George Por
- John Robb
- Rob Smith
- Bret Weinstein
- Eric Weinstein
To stay up to date as things unfold you may also want to join our Arc of Consciousness public group on Facebook and sign up to our Twitter stream as well, where we try to share links and posts from the many explorers playing at this frothy edge between our present moment and potential future.
If you have any resources you think should be on our list please share it with us in the comments area below...